Re: Funky D-type O/D, P. II

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Funky D-type O/D, P. II
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:46:37 -0800
Thanks Joe, I'll take your word for it and I'm glad to hear that the oil I put
in there contains no sulfer.  Better safe than sorry.  But how does one tell
of oil contains sulfer or other friction reducing elements that might be
inadviseable for use with O/D?  It would sure be nice if you or someone who
knows more about this subject compiled a list of oils that are best for our
vintage cars.

Jeff