Re: Funky D-type O/D, P. II

To: "Mike Chmura" <m.chmura@umassp.edu>
Subject: Re: Funky D-type O/D, P. II
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:55:46 -0800
Mike,

After a lengthy discussion with the guy who rebuilt my transmission and
probably knows more about geaboxes, overdrives and diffs than anyone I've ever
met on the planet, he suggested that I try splitting the difference with
non-foaming 50w racing oil.  I'm going to pick some up from him this morning
and give it a go.  If that improves things, I'll leave it at that, but I'm not
adverse to trying 30w non detergent as well, or the Redline stuff that Joe
Curry recommended.

Best wishes,

Jeff