Re: Oil Pressure and Stuff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure and Stuff
From: Jonathan Miles <MILESJE@novell2.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 14:52:05
> Hey, there goes that John Kipping guy again. what a hero.
>
> Where on the dash did you fit yours?
>
> Chris.
>
> --
> -- 1977 Spitfire 1500...Everyday/Only Driver.

You're pretty limited on where you can fit it on a spit. 1500 dash
because if you look behind the dash there are few openings in the
actual metalwork. I fitted mine on the left hand section of the dash,
where some people have a clock fitted.  There is only one place there
where it will go.  A friend of mine has placed it in the centre
section of the dash, between the fuel and temp. gauges where the
headlight switch goes. He refitted the headlight switch elsewhere. I
looks really neat like this, as if it was designed that way.

Jonathan

*************************************
Dr J.E.Miles
School of Biological Sciences