Re: Drivers vs. Showers

To: c394829@is6.mdc.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Drivers vs. Showers
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:47:38 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-07-22 14:24:34 EDT, c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
writes:

<< An idea for the National would be to institute a special award, a big one
 people would really want to have. >>

Kurt;
Some, (how many I don't know) have very little interest in winnning an award.
 We seek affiliation, acceptance, information and the opportunity to view
other cars.  I've been to some events where too much of the event takes place
away from the cars. I've always left shows still looking for the owner of one
car or another whom I wanted to visit with to find out something about that
car.

Bob Paul