Re: VTR Nationals

To: jacad@cam.org, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:55:46 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-22 14:11:22 EDT, jacad@CAM.ORG (Barry Shefner)
writes:

<< These are the ones that quickly come to mind. I
 happily recount them for these are "good" memories and I look forward to
 many more. An outing with my car is an experience....call it an
 adventure and I am hardly ever disappointed. It is a labour of love and
 it is never ending and all consuming. I simply loved doing the
 restoration and I am having almost as much fun driving it and
 continually tinkering with it. >>

Barry,
Thanks for the reply.  Clearly we see eye to eye on TR ownership.  HEY I'll
race you to the corner !
Bob Paul