Re: VTR Nationals

To: dculligan@vnet.ibm.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:09:47 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-22 14:48:29 EDT, dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM (Dennis
Culligan) writes:

<< 1. VTR CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT allow cars that are not registered for the
full
    event into the car show >>

Dennis;
I hope you mean here that they should not be competing for awards.  Whats the
problem with setting up an "Every Triumph Welcome" area for day visitors.
Perhaps no judging, o awards or different awards different charges.  The club
should be oopen to involving all Triumph owners, even non-members.  If I went
by an event from a club, any club,  and was treated as an outsider I guess
I'd just stay one.
Bob Paul