Re: Snubbed

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Snubbed
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 17:26:12 +0100
Had one of those vu-deja moments (you know, that you've Never had this
happen before feeling). Hopped in th TR6 to do a few errands. Got to the
end of my street, there's a white Morris Minor oppisite me at the
intersection. Honked and waved, but the women driving was clueless as to
why I did it. Five seconds later, an MGB. Mutual honk and wave, this
guy's hip to the scene! Then, a few seconds later, a nice TR4 that lives
in the 'hood goes buy. Honk, waves, and nice "hello"! Well, 2 out o' 3
ain't bad. Gee, I saw more LBC's being used as they were intended in
that 30 second span than in the previous 5 years. Kinda like a rolling
All Brit Show! Of course, the next sports car to go by was a Miata, with
the top up!