Re: Snubbed

To: Tony & Kim Zager <beagle@idir.net>
Subject: Re: Snubbed
From: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 12:22:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tony & Kim,

I wish I had a quarter for every time I've waved at an oncoming MG,
while tooling around in my daily Spit, and not only will they not wave
back, but they look at me like I'm nutz!  Like, oooh, my car's better
than your car. In reality, it probably has more to do with the tight
sphincter attitude of the self-important people of the Washington DC
area.

Just an opinion,
Charlie B.