RE: Snubbed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Snubbed
From: "Theis, Karl J" <THESKJ@edex.ems.lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 12:07:11 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: <THESKJ@edex.ems.lmco.com>
Imagine my surprise yesterday when a driver of a nice 914-6 gave me a
hearty "thumbs up" as I pulled into our neighborhood driving my "OK
from a distance but don't get too close" GT6.  I barely had time to
get over my shock and wave back before he past going the other
direction.  It just goes to show you never know who is going to
appreciate what you drive and be well-adjusted enough (remember "I'm
OK - You're OK"?) to make contact with a total stranger.  It made my
day.  On the other end of the spectrum, my kids think I'm beyond help
when I attempt to wave at every other Ford Explorer we encounter on
the road while driving ours.  That get real tiring real quick, even
if I limit it to other red 1994 Ford Explorer Sports.

Karl Theis
'67 GT6 - wave at all LBC's
'68 GT6 - can't drive yet, so can't wave
'94 Ford Explorer - wave only when I want to agitate the kids
'89 Honda Civic - you gotta be kidding