RE: Snubbed -Reply

To: WINDOWSEET@AOL.COM, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
Subject: RE: Snubbed -Reply
From: Martin Wilson <martinw@fmc.gov>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 09:29:48 -0400
I have never broke the custom and hope it will never end!!  Yet my wife
could never understand it (the wave thing).  I embarrass her when I
approach another LBC owner in a parking lot and we start to discuss
cars.   People who own brit cars live the experience, whereas the
owners of ragtop LJC's  have "settled" for a mere substitute!
Never a day goes by when someone doesn t  wave or thumbs up, or I get
stopped in the parking lot with people coming up to me and saying " you
know, back in ..... I had.... man that is really nice!!
I will never stop waving!!!
martin w
78 spit

>>> "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com> 09/05/97