Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)

To: dresden@star.net
Subject: Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:38:03 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
dresden@star.net wrote:
 Disco and the Dodge Dart are
> making a comeback,

> Nevin

I must getting real old! Why would anyone get nostalgic for what were
probably the lamest years in American history? I lived thru the
polyester and cocaine years (I didn't inhale, honest!) and it was not a
pretty sight! Even the cars sucked! Weezy little jap cars and Monte
Carlos-"Hey, Tony! What say you, me and Guido gas up the Monte, cruise
to the Disco and score some chicks?" Yikes, I cringe at the thought of
seeing a club full of slicked down guys in flamable suits and gold
chains. At least I had my Tiger back then to runaway as fast as I could!