Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 20:21:44 -0400

From:   Keith Ehrlich,
To:     Paul Burr, INTERNET:tigerpb@ids.net

Date:   9/14/97  8:19 PM

RE:     Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)

Message text written by Paul Burr
>I must getting real old! Why would anyone get nostalgic for what were
probably the lamest years in American history? I lived thru the
polyester and cocaine years (I didn't inhale, honest!) and it was not a
pretty sight! Even the cars sucked! Weezy little jap cars and Monte
Carlos-"Hey, Tony! What say you, me and Guido gas up the Monte, cruise
to the Disco and score some chicks?" Yikes, I cringe at the thought of
seeing a club full of slicked down guys in flamable suits and gold
chains. At least I had my Tiger back then to runaway as fast as I could!<

Hey watch what yer saying about my 70's era TR6! ... Of course, i'ts made
with 60's era technology...or is that 50's era technology...or...

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6

ps   My worst nightmare is having to relive  the 70's(been there, done
that, ecchh). OTOH if you can't remember the 60's, you were probably there
 /% ^ P