Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)

Subject: Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:55:20 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Andrew Murchison wrote:

> hey guys,
>   I just wanted to let you know that there is in fact a younger
> generation of enthusiasts out there.  I myself am 25 and have owned a
> TR-7, and have fixed up a $200 '78 spitfire.  My new project is a
> 1980 Spit that has had some fire damage.  The younger generation
> really is out there........and they like british cars
>
> Andrew Murchison
> '78 Spit (racing next year??)
> '80 Spit (needs a lot of help)

Well said, Andrew.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one from this
age group.  However, there's still no reason to hate Miatas, just because
they're newer.  My personal preferences, in any case, say that older cars in
general are nicer, which is exactly why Miatas look like sixties sports
cars, though not necessarily because I like older cars.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN