RE: GT6 Perplexia -Reply

To: martinw@fmc.gov, Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: RE: GT6 Perplexia -Reply
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:28:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Martin,
  I reduced the floaty feel on my MKIII (really bad when approaching 100) by
replacing the springs with the 330# uprated springs from John Kipping and
installing a set of Konis (set on half way).  A great inprovement in feel at
high speed. You might consider this approach.
I liked it so much I have done the same setup on the 71 Spit I am building.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3