Re: Honesty

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:53:03 EST
In a message dated 98-01-07 09:15:32 EST, RICHARD JACKSON wrote:

<< Thats it, slag me off in front of everyone, I thought we agreed Cash
 on Delivery, well it ain't been delivered so you ain't gettin' no cash, there
 simple as that!!! :-) :-) >>

Oh yeah???  Sez you... :-)

I do agree about naming names... _after_ making sure there's dishonorable
intent.
In RICHARD JACKSON's case, I'm sure he just "forgot" to mail the check for
6,000 pounds (preferably converted to "real money" first).  Now that I've
exposed him, I'm sure he'll come around.

Don "holding my breath" Marshall