Re: Re:Why do you drive Classic cars

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re:Why do you drive Classic cars
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 05:08:21 -0600
For me my love of small fast cars has always been there.  Even when I was a
little girl I was always looking at fast cars and my parents always had a
big old ford and drove slow and sensibly.  Not me, I love to go fast, which
has gotten me into a bit of trouble over the years but I still have my LBC.
 I have worked on my own cars since I got my first VW bug when I was 17,
which I traded to buy a new transmission for the triumph.  A friend of mine
got me the Step by Step Instructions for the Complete Idiot book for VW's
which I foolishly loaned someone and off I went.  Still  going.  Of course
my kids think I'm nuts, but so it goes.

Jane
'67 GT6