Re: Why do you drive Classic cars

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Why do you drive Classic cars
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:33:21 -0400
I like this "we're all just a bit daft" answer  - probably explains why I also
own a Peugeot! A lovely car it is too (85 505S Turbodiesel Sedan)! I like the
friendlyness that an LBC generates - Freddy is a big hit wherever he goes. He
brings upon many reminicences by people who once owned one. I also enjoy the
whole wind-in-the-hair and fun to drive bit, but if that's all there was to it
a Miata would be a much better choice. I do very much like the fact that I
bought a really nice Spitfire, and completely redid the interior for less than
~4500. Even if he does have a whinging rear end!

Kevin Rhodes

Freddy the Spit
Claudette the Peugeot - finally home after a summer with incompetent mechanics
A rather dull 89 Volvo 745 Turbo (Want to buy it??)
My beloved, though sidelined with electrical troubles, 84 VW Jetta GLI -  I
think Hella and Bosch parts are actually inferior copies of Lucas parts!