Re: business ethics

Subject: Re: business ethics
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:30:43 -0700
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe :

I find that difficult to believe, especially since we aren't discussing
a discount on parts, but rather a liberalization of a stated return
policy.  Almost every one I've ever read has said "Returned parts _may_
be subject to a restocking fee.".  I've also had some major vendors give
me a better price than published, just because I am "a good customer"
(alas, none of them sell LBC parts <g>)

I've never heard of any law that requires a "published discount
schedule", except if the vendor also sells to the US government (who
require that you either give them your best price, or explain in writing
exactly why not).

Randall