business ethics

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: business ethics
From: "Brad Hofmann" <blhjr@amaonline.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:29:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Are we getting a little testy about the "business ethics" subject?
This seemed like such a nice list just a short time ago.  The last
time I checked a business owner had the right to set his own
policies and procedure as long as he didn't break the law in
doing so. Sounds like this business has their policies posted, so
it does not appear that there any surprises to be had. If you don't
like the way someone does business, don't trade with them. If you
do business with them anyway, and are not satisfied with the outcome,
who's fault is it then?

I much rather hear more substantive talk...like young women attracted
to guys in LBC's, or at least attracted to the LBC, anyway. I like to
live vicariously through you guys who actually have RUNNING cars.

Cheers

Brad