RE: Update:California SB800 /SB1172

To: "'tr6nut@telocity.com'" <tr6nut@telocity.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Update:California SB800 /SB1172
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:02:59 -0400
Hugh - no need to apologize - actually it is good for all of us to see how
the "probably" most stringent smog law state is dealing with our breed.  If
the locals or state reps in our own states begin to beat this dog we have a
strong ally in what has been done elsewhere especially if it is to our
advantage.

Carl