Re: Update:California SB800 /SB1172

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update:California SB800 /SB1172
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 01 07:17:06 -0700
>Hey Randall, do you expect us to believe that your TR3 is your daily
>transportation ?

I do not know about Randall's situation but I own two cars, a 1960 Land
Rover and a 1961 Triumph TR3A.  I pick the car I hop into each day based
upon mood, weather, where I'm going and what I'm carying.

When these cars were new they are someone's daily transportation so why
is it hard to believe they can not be someone's daily transportation
now???

People bought new cars in the fifties and sixties to drive as daily
transportation, not to store away because they were not good enough for
daily transportation.  A well kept up older car is just as good for daily
transportation is it was when it was young.

I put too many miles on my cars to quality for collectors insurance and
I'm proud of that.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html