RE: 1st car

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1st car
From: "Larry - BRT" <larry@brtconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:25:04 -0800
My first car was a 1964 1/2 Ford mustang 289.  At least it was my car
when my mother let me drive it.  The first car I purchased was a 67 VW
bug, purchased in 1971. I put about 200,000 miles and two engine
rebuilds on it during my college days.

My first real car was a 1957 TR3 that I got in 1977. What a great car.
Wife #1 bought a MG midget, (last year they were made) which I ended up
maintaining for several years.  Lost both cars during the divorce.  Now
I have a 1970 TR6, and can not help looking at TR3's.  Current wife
threatens death if I put one more car in the driveway, but I have always
believed that if there is a will, there is a way.

Larry Hainer

1970 TR6 - CC52468 Yellow but soon to be BRG (original color)
1999 Mercury Mountaineer (Work Car)
1965 Mustang 289 (Son's)
1998 BMW Z3 (Wife's)
1997 Fleetwood Tioga Class C Motor home