1st car

To: "Triumph Group (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st car
From: "Fisher, ED" <edwd@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:57:26 -0600
My first car was a 1960 Rambler that I bought at the age of 12.  $25.00.  It
was one of the first uni-bodies and actually rusted so badly that when you
stepped on the brakes everything from the firewall forward would take a
dive!  That did not dissuade my absolute passion for automobiles, and I have
probably owned 50-60 over the years.  (age 45 now)  There really isn't much
better than a fine motor car, and there really isn't much of a better
feeling than figuring out a particularly sticky problem on one and fixing
it.  Suffice it to say that I love this hobby.

Ed Fisher
Lucas, Tx.
1959 TR3A (in line for restoration)