Re: 1st car

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1st car
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:47:59 -0500 FILETIME=[2DB98570:01C2B851]
    In 1994 around November my father handed me down his 1989 Oldsmobile
Delta 88 Royale Coupe.

http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/raveracer1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&;
PhotoID=355

http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/raveracer1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&;
PhotoID=356

    This was because I couldn't afford to buy and fix the late 60's, early
70's Alfa Romeo GTV that needed alot of work.  I almost bought it anyway,
but it needed alot more work then I knew how to do.  The first vehicle I
bought myself was the 1984 Honda CBF 750.  I hate bikes.

http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/raveracer1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&;
PhotoID=351

    Then I moved up to the 88 Buick LeSabre T-type.  Same subframe, Motor
and set up as the Olds.

http://groups.msn.com/KWareasinglesscene18/raveracer1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&;
PhotoID=350

    Then I moved on to the VW because of the VW influence in my childhood,
and to Audi from there, but still had a desire for the old car that had
class.  American classics just aren't classy enough for me.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX  gone but not forgotten
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan    another victim of time
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/50-50-111014_20raveracer-gt6-1.jpg
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)    ...is no more