Re: 1st car

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1st car
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:26:21 -0500
        Me too, me too.  Fun thread...
        I was 19 years old - 1st car was a '63 TR4 Red with black
interior, 79,000 miles, Paid $550 in for it 1969.  Should have had
the passenger seat bronzed.  Eventually drove it from
Massachusetts to San Francisco, and sold it to a guy who already
had a TR3.
        In 1971 I returned to Mass. and bought another '63 TR4,
red with white interior that looked like a wildcat had lived in it.
$175.  I fixed it up - with a black interior from AMCO.
        30 years later, I bought and restored a '73 TR6, red with
black interior.  Is there any other color?

                Rick   '73 TR6  CF2570U