Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 07:44:02 -0700
> ps.  The sickness is getting worse.  I've been looking at a
 >2002 Corvette Z06 lately.  0 to 60 in 4.3 seconds.
>Where does this madness end?  ;-)

I guess it all depends upon what you are looking for.  I've known lots
of people who really like Spridgets because you can have lots of fun
driving them on the edge and not break speed limits.

There is something about classic motoring that seems have gone missing.
  Some folks think that is a good thing.  Others prefer to be immersed
in the classic motoring experience.

It all depends upon how you face life and what you are looking for.

TeriAnn
"Who still thinks roll up windows just might be a passing fad"

www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.html