Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:01:24 -0700
Gary Anderson was doing a Q&A for some magazine and had to answer the
question " should I buy this TR6, or a Miata?" Since I own a Triumph, he
thought I might have some insight, but what I told him was something like,
"if you want a car to drive because you have to go some place, get a Miata.
If you are looking for a car because you want to go out and drive, get the
Triumph." He said he quoted me, so maybe it means something.
Bob