Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bought A New Sports Car on the Dark Side
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:55:00 -0400
On 3 Apr 2005 at 23:42, Steve Myers wrote:

> It took me an embarrassingly long time to come to this simple
> conclusion. Driving can offer two, distinctly different types of fun:
> fast motoring, and visceral motoring.

Indeed.  Years ago before I attained LBC-ness I observed that my
Porsche 912 was boring compared to the Fiat 124 Spider it replaced.
Now when I want to drive fast I take the Caravan.  When I want to
enjoy the driving experience I take either the Spitfire or the GT6.
I think the Spitfire still wins.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com