Re: [TR] Buying Long Distance: Tips?

To: zoboherald@aol.com, aldwyn@sylvancircle.org,
Subject: Re: [TR] Buying Long Distance: Tips?
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:46:29 -0700
Hi Aldwyn,
        You  might want to check out the "Helper" list at vtr.org, it
is a fairly large, representative list of Triumph folks willing to
help needy TR drivers over a large portion of the country, some offer
lodging, tools, help ... etc.  There may be someone on that list near
your  car and give you some  sage advice ...
Hope that helps ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L