RE: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:05:03 -0500
Just picked up a used Lotus Elise with 10k miles on it.  I'm in love
with it and would recommend it to anyone!  The price wasn't all that bad
either.

If you're thinking about a BMW Z4, I've got a 2003 Z4 2.5i with 16,700
miles on it that I'll sell you!

Bill S.
2005 Lotus Elise
1968 Triumph TR-250 (CD8464L)
1965 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
www.TR-250.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.

===     http://www.vtr.org