Datsun 510

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun 510
From: Bakeryoung@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:28:50 EDT
As an owner of a Datsun 510, an early 1967, I've developed a problem with the
brakes.  The fluid is not returning to the reservoir therby the front discs
lockup.
I've checked the stroke on the master cylinder and it is fine. The brake
propootioning valve was checked and the operation of it seems fine.  Under a
lockup condition I crack a connection to the master cylinder and the front
brakes release.  I replaced the master cylinder with a rebuilt unit and The
same problem exists.  Any ideas out there?

                      Zappa