Re: rule changes

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: rule changes
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:23:09 -0700
Jon;
Interesting reason, but as a street bike rider, I can
understand it. I have a friend that bought a new Indian Chief
with the huge retro front fender, and he complained often
about getting blown all over the place on the freeway. This
has also been reported by HD Fat Boy riders with the solid
front & rear wheels. BTW, trivia question of the day (yeah, I
know this is Turk's schtick), How did the Fat Boy get it's
name? (You Jap bike riders will love this ;-)  )
Ed