Suspension

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 05:05:10 -0400
List

I'm in agreement with Keith!!  ................. what am I writing about
....... is my cold in the English Autumn (fall) getting to me
.............. in that pictures and drawings convey much more than words
can alone to me as well.

If you are able to get these titles in the USA I would suggest books on
race cars and suspension by Allan Staniforth.

Do not be put off by the titles as the author created a self build single
seater race car known as the Terrapin - space frame chassis and A series
mini engine and he holds UK Land Speed records too.  He helped create the
aptly named 'string computer' to visualise suspension movement etc.

"Race and Rally Car Source Book" Haynes Publishing
"Competition Car Suspension"

Simon Lewis a Speed Record Club member in the UK may be able to supply
these titles contact Simon on www.simonlewis.com

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.