Re: was timing, now Engine Compartment Hot Air Exit

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: was timing, now Engine Compartment Hot Air Exit
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:03:36 -0700
Cc: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Many moons ago I sent a message out to the MGB V8 list asking for info on their cooling configurations and their results (Runs too hot most of the time, runs hot some of the time, runs hot in traffic jams, bloody perfect) but I only got 13 replies. One thing did stand out and that is the majority of almost perfect cooling was from people who used standard MGB V8 rads and the standard MGB V8 dual pusher fans - strange but true. I only wished more of our 179 members on the list had responded.