Re: Sound Deadening

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sound Deadening
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:41:01 -0500
Another option is the Aircraft Spruce catalog (thanks to Ray Gibbons for
introducing me to these folks... I wonder what became of Kermit).  After
replacing the floor pans in my MGB, I cut strips of foil faced sound and
vibration dampening material and glued them into the recesses in the pan.
Also used it inside the doors.  They sell several products, all listed as
aircraft firewall insulation.  Weights less than the Dynamat and are heat
resistant, but might not dampen as well.

--Scott

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///