Re: swaybar info(2)

To: "A.J. Rystad" <ajrystad@2xtreme.net>, "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>,
Subject: Re: swaybar info(2)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 00:49:44 -0700
>Just a quick peek at the winners, and which end drives the car:
<snip>
>That's  37 for the cars with the "old, outdated rule" and 13 for the "no
>fair, my type of car wasn't really mass produced when the rule was made"
>guys and gals.
>
>That's ~3-1 in favor of the rear drivers, and me thinks that most, if not
>all the winners are running a non-oem front bar. For that matter, that goes
>for the FWD crowd as well.
>
>Somehow, I don't think that it's broke..
>
>A.J. "my front bar is actually 2mm too big" Rystad
>1992 MR2T AS
==========================
Ahh, faulty database there my friend.  The rules are membership driven, not
just champion driven.

I'd bet that out of all of the stock cars at nats this year that the front
drivers totalled much closer to half of the entries.

And shouldn't you be out trying to fabricate some MR2 suspension parts that
don't break on a regular basis?  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me

I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest