RE: Why not "pro" cone chasers?

To: "'Brad Cox'" <coxb@trimofran.org>,
Subject: RE: Why not "pro" cone chasers?
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:43:24 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From:   Brad Cox [SMTP:coxb@trimofran.org]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 19, 1999 9:15 AM
To:     autox@autox.team.net

> > The era of those type of car nuts (I
> >am guilty, as my wife will attest), are long gone.

> Thank goodness this statement is completely untrue.  Not that chasing
cones
is social hour or anything, but it's a great way to get to know some of the
racers whom I would not normally meet.

-brad
(ps: DG, thanx for the compelling topics!  Brainstorming is always good.)
 <

Not to mention the opportunity to watch the hot drivers, and observe their
lines through a particular corner.  I always tried to get a corner of
particular interest or difficulty for that very reason...
Phil O.