Re: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)

To: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: Re: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:02:50 -0600
Don't feel bad Chuck.  This is human nature.  There are those who will
enjoy always pushing to win, and there are those content to play and have
fun.  Often, one moves from one thought pattern to the next, so many of the
people you are referring to have 'been there'.

Whenever anyone makes statements to the effect of "why do people insist
on..." or "I don't get why people do....", it inerhently has a negative and
elitist connotation.  At least that's how I perceive it.  The price of
using this medium I suppose.  Anyway, I know what your saying and I've seen
this several times, so I hope everyone takes a second to read their note
again before hitting send.  Unless they mean it of course!  :)

Pat