Re: Women's Classes

To: janice@wcsllc.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women's Classes
From: Han85xj6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:37:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/01 7:26:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, janice@wcsllc.net
writes:

> I think that the women should be in Ladies and the Men should be in the
>  Men's class (which renames the open to Men's class)
>  or
>  Let's make it a level 1 or level 2
>  and not call the ladies class the lesser class

Alas, feminism has a long ways to go before Rose, by any other name, will not
still be in a lesser class!

The basic concept of separation is based on perceived levels of ability.
We have Pro Solo.  Maybe we should just have Solo for real competition, and
Fun Solo, for those  (Male, Female, Young, Old) who just want a day of, well,
fun!  Or we could call it Social Solo.  (Would we have special work
assignments for these folks?)

Regards,

Warren Hansen
70 Jaguar E-Type