Re: Thoughts on new B-stock

To: lundgrenj@groupbuycenter.com (Jeff Lundgren),
Subject: Re: Thoughts on new B-stock
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:19:37 -0600
What are you trying to do....make us like NASCAR?  ;)  On the outside, this
sounds like a neat and simple way to make all things good.  Look just a
little under the surface, and it goes to hell real quick.  The only way to
learn what a certain car's potential ability is is to put the top National
drivers in them and shoot it out.  How long do you have to do this before
you arrive at an index?  I know I'm not paying for it!  (I'll drive though!)
 :)

This simply is not a practical idea in that there is really no way to even
accomplish it.  You think things are potentially unfair now, just try to do
this!

> One I idea I've had, I'm sure it's not new... is to PAX each car, and
> compete with each paxed time, so there are no classes, just cars with
> individual PAX times.
>
> I'm sure it's way to radical of a change.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI