Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:42:22 -0600
Here in Red River Region, we're trying to use that as a recruiting tool,
Phil!  We tell potential new members that they can save $10 by joining
before June 1st!  Then it's up to US to find a way to retain them when
their dues come due next year!!!!  8<{)

So far, we've picked up 18 new members since the start of the year.
Whether we can hold them over into next year remains to be seen.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman