Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: Tom Maycock <tmaycock@interaccess.com>
Subject: Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:37:06 -0600
Tom Maycock wrote:

> After admittedly only skimming through the treasurer's report in
> FastTrack, I'm a bit puzzled about how much of the general budget
> shortfall last year (if any of it) was due to the Pro Racing losses.
> Anybody have a good grip on that?

Tom,

As a follow-up to the reply I just sent Bruce, I would suggest that your
question would be better addressed to the one person who can ANSWER it -
Tom Campbell - our National Treasurer and Area-10 Director.  However, I
can tell you from my National Convention notes that it's around $300,000
and getting smaller.  If you want an exact figure, ask Tom!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman