re: weber tuning

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: weber tuning
From: "Ron Roach" <rroach@intouch.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:15:03 -0800
Hi Bob.  I remember checking the rubber surrounds on the trunklid and the
tail lights, and even adjusting the stricker on the trunk to make it close
tighter, but this did not help at all.  Granted my present spit doesn't seem
to get fumes into the trunk area near as much as the other, but fumes in the
pass. compartment are still quite noticeable.  The stripping around the
trunk area is new.  That's why I think it must be because of the kamm back
design of the tail, and also mixture settings

thanks for the input though!

ron
'78 spit