Re: Thicko demographics

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thicko demographics
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:05:41 +1000
WST & Cohorts.

     I seem to be the baby of the list, being only 30.  But I have been brought
up around old cars, the first holiday I remember is the 1976 Australian National
Rally to Queensland in  a 1964 Chevrolet Belair, in tandem with a family friends
1929 Graham Paige.  The Chev at the time being by fathers only modern, his other
daily car was a 1949 Jaguar MK5, and our 1928 Graham Paige was not finished
(That had to wait another 4 1/2 years).   I now drive a 65 MK 1 MGB as a daily
drive, as this is the SO's car, she wont let me race it (Probably something to
do with previous driving record.......).   The Graham is now used by mainly
myself as my father  is suffering from "Motorcycle knee", and has trouble with
the clutch.  It apeared in an article in a national magazine, aproximatly 12
months ago, how do those photographers hide all the stone chips , as the car
looked great in the photos.

     Work in the back office of the treasury of a major bank, as you may see in
my address.  I live on the outskirts of town at the edge of the yarra Valley,
not far from Mike.

Neil

P.S. Mike Let us know when the Wine is released, and under what label.  As Dick
Smith Said, Gotta Support Local Products...