Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: kml@patheticgeek.net (Kevin Lahey)
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin Lahey writes:
>Thanks for making the clear distinction between private and public
>e-mail, John.  [In case I'm being too subtle here, I sent this to
>John in private e-mail and I expected any further conversation to
>continue there.  It is pretty bad manners to post private e-mail to
>a public forum.]

Sorry about that, Kevin.  I'm on the digest, and when people reply to
my posts I get a copy immediately, and it looks just the same as
private email.  I mistook your mail for a post to the list.  I'll
examine them more closely and see if there's a way to distinguish
other than waiting for the digest to come out.

PS - as suggested, I'm faxing my membership application in today.
Would it be better to send it to the regional office, or the national
office?