Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: bartsmom@mindspring.com, gemohler@www.speedtoys.com, brooks@frnk.com
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:15:04 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2000 4:50:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bartsmom@mindspring.com writes:

<<  I understand and appreciate your reasons for making this last minute
switch,
 but feel that it should have been planned out and announced in such a manner
 so that it was not last minute.

 You have not asked for planning ahead as that will do no good.  You have
 just barred people from participating in this event at all.  >>

Debbie-

When was the last time you attended an SFR Solo 2?  It must have been a while
back, since you haven't purchased a membership.  We decided to do our best as
volunteers to make sure that the people who have supported the SFR Solo 2
Series get to participate in the Slush Series and get 3 runs for their money.
 I'm sorry that we didn't do it on your timeframe, but it wasn't obvious at
the previous meeting that we should anticipate the attendance to be so high
all the way into the Slush Series.

If you call SCCA to get your membership, you should have your card by the 2nd
or 3rd event.  It will take 3 out of the 5 events to trophy.

CHD