Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:34:37 -0800
Dear Tech guys,

Actually, a really super first step for us would be putting little pieces of
marked tape on the ends of the timing display wires so it would be easy for
the untutored to assemble the displays. The plug ends are not, as we end
users say, "intuitive", and the reels they spool them to are usually a mess.
A simple line drawing of how they are supposed to go together would be cool
also. At next Sundays event, I would be very grateful if would someone
volunteer to come over to my car (451Black Miata) and "recalibrate" my
dashboard clock for daylight savings time.

Respectfully submitted,
Tony

p.s.: bet you guys can't synchronize twin SU carbs.