Re: SFR rule

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:09:41 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2001 9:04:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
black94pgt@pacbell.net writes:

> >The passenger rule is controversial,
>
> either its a rule or it is not.  what is the written text of the rule?
>
> unless it is a officially protestable offense, i dont see how irritating
> your competitors has anything to do with it.  (although it might make them
> drive faster..., hehe)
>
> -james
> OSP #74

This must be one of those "unwritten codes of ethics" like not stealing
second base when your team is up 7 runs in the 8th inning. (asking for a
beanball !).  I was once concerned about catching rides before my official
runs, thinking unfair, but as a new driver, not contesting for anything other
than last place, no one seemed to notice :(

Don