Re: SFR rule

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:30:03 -0800
it seems really weird to have a rule that specifically states something is
legal, but also have this whispered undercurrent that you cant follow the
clearly written rule.  what other unwritten rules are there?  maybe we
should write them down somewhere so people can know what they are.

i was even advised by a veteran autocrosser to make use of that rule-
specifically to gain an advantage.

-james
OSP #74