Re: SFR rule

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:19:27 -0800
James,

You're thinking steady state.

At one time there was no rule, and this time may come again
with abuse.

The rule is at http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2001/supps.html,
number 15.

It's not protestable, but it is withdrawable.
If my competitors believe I am abusing the rule, I will be talked to.
If there is continued abuse, this rule will disappear, quickly.  Trust me.

So if you are riding to get a jump on your competitors, start riding to
instruct new drivers or you risk killing this benefit for all of us.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!